CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING & INSPECTIONS
MSC offers a broad range of construction inspection and contractor quality control (QA/QC) services for transportation, utilities, environmental, water/wastewater and building projects. Inspection of materials and oversight of construction are key elements in achieving a quality construction project.
Proper inspection requires not only technical expertise and knowledge of the materials and procedures to be used, but also sound judgement, diplomacy and good communication protocol.
Our construction and inspection services include
- Inspection and oversight of construction to ensure procedures and materials comply with plans and specifications
- Contractor’s activity inspection and documentation
- Inspector’s daily report preparation
- Examination of quality of installations for conformity to standards and specification
- Interpret drawing and specifications and discuss deviations or changes
- Accurate and Complete records maintenance
- Active participation in project meetings
- Contractor’s schedule monitoring
- Field testing of soils, concrete and asphalt and materials sampling
- Grading and Base
- Assistance with change order review and completion
- Monitoring and documentation of materials delivered and incorporated into the work
- Assistance in semi-final/final inspections
- Punch list preparation and completion monitoring
- Assistance with smooth and timely project close-out
MSC inspectors know and use effective inspection techniques for varying types of construction and provide complete and accurate documentation for the work-electronic, written and photographic. We provide industry trained, certified inspectors for clients ranging from the Federal Highway Administration, various state departments of transportation and municipalities to hospitals and K-12 and higher education facilities.